Friday, July 25, 2014

- Fresh In Friday: Shoe Sale Addict -

I now present to you all the shoes that I've purchased in the month of July! I realize six pairs is a ridiculous amount, but how could you say no to these deals?!

 Top: 

Bottom:   
Zara sandals

Thank you Nordstrom for your amazing anniversary sale and Zara for your never ending sale. These new babies are now part of my growing shoe collection and will be worn well for the rest of summer and the fastly approaching fall season. All my purchases fit true to size except for the Joie sandals and Halogen pumps. I purchased the Joie sandals online and went for my usual size 7, but they're quite tight in the front, sometimes almost hard to put on. Speaking as someone who owns a few pairs of sandals by them, I don't think Joie makes quality shoes, but they do have some irresistible styles. At the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I ended up walking away with a size 6 in the Halogen pumps. I've tried breaking them in and they've been getting looser, making them the perfect fit. If you want to order these pumps online, make sure to order half a size or even a full size down. Be sure to catch what's left of the Zara and Nordstrom's anniversary sales because sizes and styles are running out! The Zara sale ends when products are sold out and the Anniversary Sale ends August 4! Here are a few more of my favorite shoe picks from the Nordstrom sale that I can only dream of having...


Happy shopping!
Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig