Sunday, September 14, 2014

- Thinking Light -

 What's with this heat?! Continue reading to see how I kept cool at the beach.

Bottom: Insight shorts (similar here and similar romper here)
J. Crew sandals (similar here and here

Over: Billabong tote
I'm glad that I'm finally able to take advantage of the weather and soak up some salt water and sun rays, but with all that means unbearable heat and constant, unwanted perspiration. Last weekend, I lounged around Laguna Beach in these barely there pieces, perfect for the scorching sun. I felt a little skimpy but you gotta think light when the temperature is almost 100, right? I finished the look with my printed Billabong beach tote to make the light and neutral outfit a bit more exciting and loud. Next time I'll probably pair this Raga top with a printed maxi skirt or pants, giving it more of a bohemian look. This look didn't call for any jewelry since I personally think jewelry at the beach is a bit much, especially when you go to the beach to swim and get dirty in the sand. Check back this week for another hot summer look from this weekend!

 Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig