Saturday, December 13, 2014

- FRESH IN FRIDAY: HOLIDAZE -

The joys of having my birthday and Christmas in the same month!

 Left to Right (Top to Bottom):
Target JOY sign
Topshop Velvet Bralet
Target reindeer glasses 

It's been a while since I posted a massive FIF, but here it is! I added a few holiday props just to give this post some holiday flare. Two of the items I'd really recommend are the limited edition mug and the sparkly shoes. I've been waiting for the holiday edition of the Anthropologie mugs to come back out and I'm so glad I got my hands on one. They also make great and classy gifts too and I have a few I'll be giving out. Warning: some of the letters are crooked and some mugs don't have as much luster as others, so I'd suggest getting them in person. I was so eager that I couldn't wait for them to come out in stores that I purchased them online and had to exchange one mug because the lettering was so crooked. As for the Keds x Kate Spade shoes, it was an early birthday present from the boyfriend. I told him I wouldn't wear them to my birthday, but that didn't stop me from trying them on! As a normal size 6.5 or 7, these shoes in a size 7 give me some extra room but 6.5 would have probably been too tight. For the brief couple minutes I had them on, they already seemed super comfortable. I absolutely love them because the sneaker style makes them so casual while the glitter spices things up a bit. My feet will definitely be eye catching when I wear them. 

Happy shopping! 
Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig