Friday, May 9, 2014

- Fresh In Friday: Luxury Items -

TGIF! I am luckily able to post two Fresh in Friday's in a row! The skirt, tee, and heels are all from J. Crew and I see a bright future for them in my closet. If you're looking for graphic tee's, check out your nearest J. Crew store or their website - they've got some really simple but great pieces right now.

 Left to Right:   
J. Crew Skirt
J. Crew Tee
J. Crew Heels 

I am absolutely in love with all of these new items, especially the shoes! I've been looking for simple heels like these ones, but the straps were always too thin or the shoes too cheaply made. If I could, I'd buy the skirt in all the other colors and the shoes in black and leopard print. Check back soon to see how I style these pieces!

Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig