Thursday, May 29, 2014

- The City -

Hello, lovely readers! I've just returned from an amazing, but too short of a trip to New York City. I'm definitely missing the hustle and bustle of a city that never sleeps, but now that I'm back I can share my adventures and outfits with you all! Getting dressed in the mornings was much harder because I had to make sure that all of my outfits were easily interchangeable for the heat and rain since the weather there was so unpredictable. Here is my outfit on one of days when the weather decided to play games with the little people.

 Top: Skargorn tee
H&M denim shirt

Bottom: Levi's pants
 Steve Madden booties

Around: Madewell necklace

More outfit posts and New York photo diary coming soon! 
 
Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig