Friday, May 30, 2014

- Fresh In Friday: NYC Buys -

Check out some of my new buys from my trip to New York! Loving the no taxes on clothing thing going on in NYC, well, as long as what you buy is under $110.

 Left to Right: 
Topshop Shirt
MoMA NYC Skyline Magnet
Starbucks NY Mugs

I'm excited to add these purchases from Topshop to my summer wardrobe, especially since they are two things I love: stripes and purple! The chiffon shirt is so comfortable and light, which means it's a perfect piece for the nearing hot season. If you love the fit and style of it but not the color, here it is in mint, coral, white, and black colors. These shirts are also available in the Topshop sections of select Nordstrom stores. I couldn't find the striped shirt online, but I love the back just as much as I love the white collar in the front. Instead of a boring old button or clasp, the shirt closes with a bow. Très cute! Besides the touristy souvenirs, I also got a Muji pen case while shopping around in SOHO. Muji is my absolute favorite non-clothing store and am so happy that they have finally come to California. Check out their online store if you love simple, modern, and functional. Until next time, happy shopping!

Love, 
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig