Monday, June 2, 2014

- Munchy Monday: Momofuku Milk Bar -

Munchy Monday's are now weekly on Twenty Two Lavender! I hope you guys enjoy these posts as much as I enjoy sharing them and that they're helpful in your caloric consumptions! This very first Munchy Monday's spotlight is on Momofuku Milk Bar in New York's East Village.

Hello, my name is Jessie and I'm a cereal milk soft serve addict. The Milk Bar in East Village is in a small, confined space with room for only about four or five people to wait in line. This place is known for their cereal milk soft serve, crack pie, and compost cookies. Out of these three I only tried the soft serve, which got me hooked on this place. You have the option of getting the soft serve in a cup for $4.50 or in a pint for $8, with corn flake toppings for an extra 75 cents. If you ask me, the soft serve is not the same without the topping. My boyfriend and I shared a cup with corn flake toppings and scarfed it down in a matter of minutes...then we ordered another one. I normally get sick when I eat too much ice cream, but I only wanted more after having two servings. We also tried 3 cookies (corn, confetti, and cornflake chocolate chip marshmallow) for $5, which is kind of expensive if you ask me. The confetti cookie was delicious but I didn't really enjoy the other ones. If you happen to find yourself in New York, Momofuku Milk Bar is a definite must try! They conveniently have six locations so you probably won't have a problem trying to find one near you.

$$

  Address:
251 East 13th Street
New York, New York 10003
located in East Village 

 Hours:
Monday-Sunday: 9 AM - midnight

Overall Review:
I'd go back to New York just for you...

Happy eating!
Love, 
Jessie 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig