Friday, June 27, 2014

- Fresh In Friday: White Out -

Some fresh summer products!

 Left to Right:  

Meet the newest products that have made it onto my summer necessities list. I adore the Beach Riot x Stone Cold Fox bikini top, but would only recommend it for girls with smaller busts because of the minimal coverage. If you fit the category, then this is the bikini top for you! It's extra feminine with the ruffle hem and you can't really deny yourself a white bikini top for the summer. I have yet to test it out in the water and am curious about it since this is my first swimsuit made out of cloth-like material. Other pieces from the fabulous collaboration that are worth checking out are: the Capri top and the Aaron top. Along with the sun that I'll encounter while I wear this bikini top and play in the waves comes oily and undesirable skin. Hence the reason why I bought my very first face mask from Caudalie, a skincare brand highly recommended by my brother. I've used it three times now and have no complaints. This purifying mask has proven to even out my impurities and leave my skin feeling neither oily nor dry. I do have to experience more when it comes to face masks, but I think this one is a great start. Then there's the sugar lip treatment from Fresh, my all time favorite lip treatment. I've tried out a lot of lip treatments (Burt's Bees, EOS, Carmex, L'occitane shea butter lip balm) to figure out which one is the best for daily use, and the answer is always Fresh. In my opinion, it's the best since it's both effective and sweet smelling. It nourishes, repairs, hydrates, and glides on easily. No sticky feeling, no mess! The Fresh lip treatments also come in other tints, rose being one of my favorites and probably next on my "to buy" list. They are a bit pricey at $25 a piece, so a good second choice would be Burt's Bees lip balm. As always, I hope you guys happy shopping and an even happier weekend! 

Love, 
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig