Thursday, June 5, 2014

- Nailed It: White Matter -

White Matter by Formula X 

 Finally tried out Formula X in a fun summer color, White Matter. I decided to give this Sephora exclusive brand a try after seeing it in stores for months, but I think I could've invested $10.50 in something better. I am not a very big fan of Formula X's brush since its roundness prevents a clean sweep on the nail, as opposed to Essie's flat brush that gives you a nice smooth application. The only thing I like about Formula X's thickness is that only one coat is needed while I find that other brands require at least two coats to reach the desired color. Even though I prefer other brands, like Essie, I do admit that Formula X provides a lot of unique products that intrigue me. Here are a few I wouldn't mind trying out in the future: Cherry Blossom Top Coat, 5 Finger Nail Polish Remover, and  Xplosives Top Coat in Demolitian.

Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your nails look beautiful! Love your accessories, and those stunning blooms! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig