Friday, June 6, 2014

- Fresh In Friday: Best of Both Worlds -


Absolutely in love with both of my new beauty buys! I've been searching for something like The Big Easy for so long. My skin is both oily and dry and this little wonder controls the oils while moisturizing at the same time. I've never been a fan of foundation because I didn't like liquid or powder formulas, but this liquid to powder formula gives me the best of both worlds. It's easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling soft while evening out my skin and hiding blemishes. Another reason why I love this product is the fact that no primer or brush is needed! I'm very lazy when it comes to make up so this product is perfect for me since I just need to apply with my fingers. As for the Dior lip gloss, I think I've finally found my match. I've always preferred lip gloss over lipstick but this product serves as the perfect medium. The problem that I've had with previous lip glosses are that they're either too sticky or not bright enough in color. With lipstick, I find my lips feeling almost heavy and am constantly checking to make sure nothing smears. The Dior Addict Fluid Stick solves all of these problems! I could not be more satisfied with the long lasting color or lightweight feel of it and it is definitely worth the $35!

Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig