Friday, July 11, 2014

- Fresh In Friday: Pretty in Coral -


I've been so excited to share this week's Fresh In Friday since last weekend! I've recently warmed up to Triangl's swimwear from seeing others wear it, so I decided to order my own to see what all the rave was about. The affordable pricing definitely helped sway me. It took me a week or so to choose between the Tilly Sunburst or California Coral, but seeing how the latter is seen on everyone nowadays I opted for the Tilly Sunburst. And I absolutely love it! Be warned that shipping is a grand $20 - ridiculous! At least you're paying for pretty fast shipping. Besides that, no complaints over here. I'm still not sure what neoprene exactly is, but it is comfortable and fitting. Unlike other bathing suits, Triangl suits stick tight on your body so it's the perfect swimwear for you active girls. I wore this bikini last weekend when I went stand-up paddle boarding and I never once had to adjust it or worry about anything sticking out that shouldn't be. I can't wait to wear these again! Same could be said for my new Soludos espadrilles. So cheap, so comfortable, and so cute! I personally like these better than Tom's since these coral cuties let my feet breathe more. I had a month or so to decide if I really wanted these espadrilles since size 7 was too snug and size 8 was too big. I eventually ordered them in a size 7, which is my normal size, and since then they have stretched out a bit. Besides of dreaming and yearning for the Chanel espadrilles, the espadrilles next on my list are either the Soludos Smoking Slipper or the KAANAS Wayuu Espadrilles. Both would be great for when I start teaching!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig