Friday, July 18, 2014

- Fresh In Friday: Just a Few -

New beauty products! 

 Left to Right:  
Happy Fresh In Friday! I've been purchasing quite a lot, especially shoes of all types, but am only sharing my recent beauty buys today. I've been using Cream Eyeliner by Yves Saint Laurent for the past year and have loved it, but applying takes a while because of the brush I used. I finally decided to switch it up and find one that would be easier for daily use. I love the cream type but also prefer the grip and control of a pencil, so Benefit's new cream eyeliner became the perfect candidate (I'm such a sucker for products that give you the best of both worlds, heh). Now eyeliner is quick and easy to put on with Benefit's new They're Real! The AccuFlex tip makes shaping my eyes super effortless and it applies a precise line every time. It's also a very dark pigment so there is no need for multiple applications. The only thing is that sometimes it dries out and becomes flaky/crumbly. I find that it happens when I try to go for a thicker line or use too much in one area. However, I'd definitely recommend this innovative gel liner pen if you love or need help with creating the cat eye look. Check back in the next few Friday's for all the shoes I've purchased this month and for the review of my very first Dior polish in a future Nailed It post!


Love, 
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig