Monday, July 14, 2014

- Munchy Monday: Pizza Antica -

Happy Munchy Monday! This week's spotlight is on Pizza Antica in Santa Monica.

Pizza Antica, located on the dining floor (3rd floor) of Santa Monica Place, has delicious thin crust pizzas. I've been here twice, both times while shopping, and have tried the Sweet Corn Pizza (not photographed) and Heirloom Potatoes Pizza. The sweet corn is topped with arugula, bacon, and basil while the heirloom potatoes is made flavorful with caramelized onions and truffle oil. Both are great! The pizzas come in small or large sizes and my boyfriend and I always share a large with an appetizer. The first time I came here a few months ago, we ordered the Arancini (first and second photos), which was topped off with kale. Sadly, when we went back they had been taken off the menu so we ordered Manila Clams (not photographed) instead. It was good, but nowhere near as tasty as their Arancini. As for drinks, I've only tried their Strawberry Mint Lemonade and I'd say it's a hit or miss. It was amazing the first time I had it, but too tarty the second time around. This restaurant is another place we enjoy taking our dog, so I've never actually eaten or been inside. But the patio is nice anyway and everyone is very friendly to our pup. We've also never had to wait to be seated or wait an unusually long time for our food, but we also eat at obscure times. As for parking, there are structures available for Santa Monica Place parking and it's free for the first hour and a half.

$$
  Address:
395 Santa Monica Place Suite 304 (3rd floor)
Santa Monica, CA 90401

 Hours:
Sunday-Thursday: 11:30 AM - 10 PM
Saturday-Sunday: 11:30 AM - 11 PM
 
Best For:
All ages
People with dogs 
Lunch date
Shoppers

Overall Review:
I'll stop by for yummy pizzas while I'm shopping, but I wouldn't go out of my way to come here. 

Happy eating!
Love, 
Jessie 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig