Thursday, July 3, 2014

- Daisies -

Check out last Sunday's outfit featuring Twenty Two Lavender's Daisy Skirt, coming soon to the shop. Stay tuned for our online store launch!

Top: Tobi top (similar style here)
Free People denim jacket

Bottom: Twenty Two Lavender skirt
Pour La Victoire sandals   

Around: Marc by Marc Jacobs bag 
Forever 21 bracelet (similar here and here)

Hello, lovelies! I'm so excited to announce that Shop Twenty Two Lavender will launch this month and The Daisy Skirt will be available for purchase! It's the perfect skirt to dress down or up and it'll add the perfect hint of classy. I paired it with my favorite Free People denim jacket, which I'd recommend to all girls because the denim is so soft. When choosing denim, I've found that Free People tends to have a softer and looser feel while J.Crew and Madewell's denim is boxier and more fitted. Just a small tip to make your denim hunting a bit easier! On top of everything, I wore my usual and favorite Gabriel Artigas ring from my wonderful boyfriend. I paired it with an old Forever 21 bracelet to make the outfit sparkle a bit more since it was at risk of being too bland of a look. Look for more styling inspiration featuring Twenty Two Lavender products soon! Signing off now and wishing everyone a fun and safe Fourth of July weekend!
 
Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig