Friday, August 1, 2014

- Fresh In Friday: Golds & Yellows -

 Some new golds and yellow fresh in!

 Wanderlust + Co diamond ring 

Happy Friday, everyone! Today, I'm showing off my newest dainty rings that my amazing boyfriend bought for me. I love both, especially the bar ring since it's adjustable, making it suitable for any finger. I also picked up this adorable pineapple magnetic notepad from Anthropologie's sale for a little less than $4! If you're interested, there are many pineapple, lemon, and watermelon notepads left at the Santa Monica location. I can't wait to use these as little reminders and market lists on my fridge at my new place! Speaking of my new home, I'll be moving in for the next week and a half so there won't be much activity on the blog. But follow me on Instagram (@twentytwolavender) to get daily photos and updates. You may even get a sneak peak video of the new apartment!

Happy shopping!
Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig