Thursday, August 7, 2014

- On The Run -

Pulled myself together and tried my best at dressing up while sick, 'cause that's what Beyoncé would do.

Top: Free People bralette (similar here, here, here, and here)
H&M blouse

Bottom: Lovers + Friends skirt
Steve Madden wedges (similar here and here)

Around: Chanel crossbody bag
 Gabriel Artigas knot ring

Who else was at the Beyoncé concert? Amazing, right?! I would have worn more fabulous heels to honor Queen Bey, but it's a good thing that I didn't because I almost couldn't handle wearing these wedges without holding onto my boyfriend, who by the way bought me amazing seats. Beyoncé had me in awe the entire concert and almost in tears when she belted out Resentment, with the cameras closing in on her teary and painful eyes. And when Beyoncé cries, it make you want to cry. I'm so hoping that these divorce rumors are not true, because Blue Ivy is just a baby and Beyoncé is one of the best women role models out there, who would want to see her in pain? But would anyone else agree that the couple's interactions on stage seemed forced and un-affectionate, or was that just the rumors getting to my head? Despite all the horrible rumors, it was a great performance and night. Jay-Z did okay too - is it obvious yet whose team I'm on? The ending was just the perfect topping with Beyoncé closing with Halo, my all time favorite, and the couple's rendition of Forever Young while home videos of the Carters played on the big screen. It was incredible how the whole concert was in story form with footage that played before and during the performances. Leave it up to B to please the crowd even more when you think there's nothing left that she can do.  I'll definitely be at the next Beyoncé concert in LA and will pay the big bucks to get amazing seats again to be graced with her presence. I'm going to try to make my very first video with a compilation of the footage I took that night, but I'm not promising that it'll be great or anything. As of now, the videos have taken up all the space left on my laptop so it might be a while until I can get the compiled video up. Stay tuned!

Love,
Jessie 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig