Wednesday, August 13, 2014

- Caged -

Hmmm...I think I've got the same color palette for all my outfits this summer.


Top: Free People tank

Bottom: Free People jeans
Zara sandals (similar here)

Over:  H&M hat

Around: Chanel crossbody bag
 old ring (similar here and here)

Shades of white, blue, and black...sound familiar to anyone? It does to me, because looking at all the outfits I've worn this summer, these three colors seem constant. How boring of me! I'll try my best this weekend to wear some more fun colors to celebrate the last month of summer. Anyway, this is an old outfit post from a few weeks ago when the weather was acting up in LA. I had a hard time styling this caged top that I fell in love with, but in the end I opted for the easy way out and paired it with my white denim. I'm also loving the black one that's available online, it definitely would have been easier to style. Anyway, I've gotta get back to putting the new apartment together so that I can show you guys soon!

Love,
Jessie 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig