Friday, August 15, 2014

- Fresh In Friday: August Rush -

As summer comes close to an end, so do my incoming supplies of beach tops and whites. Here is my last summer haul (I think) and a few new home products for my new apartment.

It took me a while to decide if I wanted this Raga crochet top and I obviously decided yes after two months. When I finally decided that I wanted it badly enough, I had the most trouble choosing between the XS or S. I finally decided on a small, but the XS would probably have fit as well. The back and bust are a bit loose on me but I don't mind because I'll just be wearing swimwear underneath. I expected this top to be thick, but it's light and lovely, perfect for a beach day. I'm so excited to wear it to the beach later this month and during my next vacation to Hawaii! 

 I just about love any home products that Anthropologie carries, so it was a difficult task choosing from all the aromatic and aesthetically wrapped hand soaps. I'm currently using Go Be Lovely's Cactus Verde and the smell has taken over my bathroom. Now it smells so fresh and clean with a reminisce of a green garden after it is used.

Lastly, not as excited about these distressed BDG boyfriend jeans as I am about my new beach top and soaps, but I went through too much trouble to get them that they weren't worth returning. The color is not exactly white and the right leg fits way tighter than the left. The legs are made to be more fitted while the waist is made to fit loose, which calls for an awkward fit. I ordered a size smaller than my usual size 25 due to the reviews on the UO website, but I think my normal size would have fit fine because of how tight these jeans fit around my legs. Anyway, I didn't want spend any more time dealing with these so I kept them because they are convenient and cute to wear when I'm feeling lazy.

Do you guys have any last summer buys you're itching to buy? I sure still do! 

Happy shopping! 
Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig