Thursday, September 18, 2014

- RUFFLES AND POLKA DOTS -

Another super simple weekend outfit.

Top: Free People cami 

Bottom: One Teaspoon denim shorts (different colors here and here)

Over: Marc by Marc Jacobs tote

Around: Gabriel Artigas knot ring (left hand middle finger)
Wanderlust + Co bar ring (left hand index finger)  
Nasty Gal double band ring (right hand middle finger) 

This Free People ruffle tank and One Teaspoon combo was the perfect outfit for the past weekend's heat wave. I've been getting bored of my bags that have made their debut on the blog already so I decided to show off my Marc by Marc Jacobs tote. I bought this bag originally as a puppy bag, but I also use it a lot for myself whenever I'm running out of the house real quick. This nylon material is great because it's hard to stain or rip, which is why I love using this bag whenever I'm rushed or running errands because the more active I am the higher the chances are that my bag will be spilled on, scratched, or crushed. The coral and white espadrilles were a fun and final touch to this simple white and blue ensemble. Sometimes simple and functional is much better than complicated and uncomfortable.

Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig