Tuesday, October 28, 2014

- CROPPED & REFORMED -

It's the perfect time and weather for cropped knits and dresses.

Top: Vince sweater

Bottom: Jeffrey Campbell sandals (different colors here and here)

Over: Reformation dress (different color here)
 
Around: Madewell bracelet

I wasn't a fan of cropped sweaters (because I like my sweaters to actually keep me warm) until I started pairing this accidentally shrunken down Vince sweater with dresses. Now I'm a fan! The downside to this is spending more money on sweaters I don't really need...but desperately want. I recently purchased a fuzzy crop sweater from H&M (so excited to wear it!) and am on the hunt for tops with lace trims to make the pairing delicate and girly. I'm dreaming of a heather grey cropped knit with white or pink lace trims underneath, which is the perfect look for me since I'm all about soft, angelic looks. I'm also still taking the advantage of wearing sandals since it's not yet time for frozen toes yet!

I don't know if it's obvious, but I'm so obsessed with my 3.1 Philip Lim satchel! It complements any outfit I throw on, casual or dressy. The bag gives a slightly edgier look, but the gold tones balance it out quite well. Thanks again to the most wonderful boyfriend in the world for this little bundle of perfection.

Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig