Wednesday, October 29, 2014

- DIY: MINI PUMPKINS -

Here are some last minute DIY mini pumpkin ideas!
   
Glamummy made by me + Count Boocula made by the boyfriend
This Halloween season, I came to the realization that I hate carving pumpkins but LOVE painting them. Painted pumpkins last longer, are easier to make, and do not require being elbow deep in pumpkin guts. Plus, I love any excuse to use glitter. Here are a few of the pumpkin ideas I had this year, with the black and white bone pumpkin dedicated to my pups. The very last photo of glittered pumpkins is from a few years back when my obsession with Halloween began. There's still time to get festive so take advantage of the three days before Halloween!

Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig