Sunday, November 2, 2014

- CALL IT MAGIC -

Happy November!


Bottom: Steve Madden boots (similar here)

Over: Stone Cold Fox dress (different color here)
bag from Nasty Gal
Disneyland hat

Around: J. Crew bracelet 
Ettika bracelet (other colors here)
Kate Spade bow ring (left hand)

 Wanderlust + Co diamond ring (left hand)
  Gabriel Artigas knot ring (right hand)

It's almost time for tights and OTK socks, but before legs go into hiding I wanted to share this LWD fall look. Back in the summer, I posted this LWD look and mentioned how I was looking forward to wearing the same dress in the fall. With the colder weather I threw on a thick denim jacket and my favorite, well-worn booties. This fall, a white dress would look great under a long coat or thick sweater. That's the great thing about investing in a LWD or LBD, they go great with anything!

Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig