Thursday, August 28, 2014

- Little White Dress -

LWD is the new LBD.


 

Top: Barney's Co-Op cardigan

Bottom: Joie sandals (different color here)

Over: Stone Cold Fox dress (different color here)
H&M hat

Around: Botkier satchel
H&M necklace (similar here and here)
 Gabriel Artigas knot ring

I've been desperately trying to wear all things summer and snapping photos of it when I can. I spent a day of shopping and brunching in this Stone Cold Fox dress that I got on sale a little while back. The dress fits a bit weird, but I tried to make it work as best as I could. I would've loved to pair this LWD with denim but it's just been too hot to wear that thick of a jacket. A LWD is a good transition to fall because you can easily wear a warmer jacket over it with some cute booties and look effortlessly chic. Hopefully I will have the time to do a "One Dress, 'X' Ways" segment when it cools down a bit. I regret saving this dress for so long because the LWD has been a staple this entire summer. But don't fret if you missed out on the trend, the LWD isn't going anywhere. Here are a few links of other white dresses that I'm currently coveting: Nasty Gal Endless Summer Dress, Runway Bandits Uele Eyelet Sundress, ADDISON Wyton Swing Dress, Zara Shift Dress, Zara Mixed Fabric Dress.

Love,
Jessie 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I would've loved to pair this LWD with denim but it's just been too hot to wear that thick of a jacket. A LWD is a good transition to fall because you can easily wear a warmer jacket over it with some cute booties and look effortlessly chic. maternity cocktail attire

    ReplyDelete

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig