Friday, August 29, 2014

- Fresh In Friday: Back to School -

One of the many perks of being a teacher: back to school shopping even after graduating college.
 To my fellow teachers and those still going to school, what's your favorite part of going back to school? One of my favorite parts is shopping! A new school year calls for new things, right? 

 Left to Right:  

I'm loving my new shirts from Madewell, no surprise there. When I'm shopping for shirts I  go for the softer, comfy ones as opposed to the thicker shirts. Here are a few more that have met the criteria that I'd love to add to my shirt collection: Madewell Silk Courier Shirt and Madewell Flannel Courier Shirt.
 A Closer Look:

My favorite stationary store is Muji, which has started popping up throughout the U.S in the past few years. The Santa Monica store opened this summer which is the one I frequent. I stopped by earlier this week to grab a few things for going back to school and I'm so excited to use them! If you love modern simplicity, then you must check out this store. I first discovered it in China back in 2010 when the only U.S. store was based in New York. Now this modest and quality store resides in San Francisco, San Jose, Hollywood, and Santa Monica. They also sell apparel, home products, fragrances, beauty supplies, and travel necessities - so much to check out!

Happy shopping! 
Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig