Tuesday, September 2, 2014

- Hello, September -

The end of Labor Day doesn't quite mean the end of summer dressing just yet! Summer, you're not getting away so easily.


Top: Patterson J. Kincaid top

Bottom: Pour La Victorie sandals (similar here and here)
Forever 21 necklace

You will most likely always find a rubber band around my wrist because I hate my hair getting in my face, but it's also my biggest pet peeve when I forget to take them off during shoots. This past weekend, I took my current favorite maxi dress and styled it with a bright sleeveless top to keep cool and not look so plain. I added a few gold touches and voila - a potentially boring outfit was made into simple yet stylish. One of the reasons why I love and invest in maxi dresses is because they can serve as skirts too. Once the weather cools down, pair your maxi dresses with sweaters and you'll create a whole new look!

Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig