Monday, November 3, 2014

- MUNCHY MONDAY: DRIPP -


Coffee and cafe lovers, read on.
You may start to see a string of coffee shops on Munchy Monday's because I love holing up in them during the fall. Also, my boyfriend has gotten really into coffee and I have as well, but to a lesser degree. A couple weekends ago, we went home to my parents' house and stopped by a coffee shop in the suburbs. I had been to Dripp a few times before I started drinking coffee and would only get their teas, my favorite being Hu-mina-tea. I loved Dripp because of their industrial feel and was a big fan of their mason cup jars. Now as a coffee lover, I love Dripp even more! Coffee here is well prepared and presented. My favorite latte to get during this time of year is a peppermint latte and Dripp has the best one by far. My boyfriend is now obsessed with cold drip, which requires about a twelve hour process, and was not disappointed by its unique taste. He describes it as "a different experience in itself" because of its smooth texture and the lack of bitterness that comes from a normal pour over brew. However, he'd prefer their Static Espresso more because of the espresso, chocolate, and tonic water combination. Other items on their menu are ice cream sandwiches, but I'd rather come here for coffee or tea than ice cream and cookies.

Everyone I've encountered here is very friendly and knowledgeable about coffee. The setup is very welcoming with a floor seating, very cozy upstairs seating, and adorable outdoor seating. The designs and layout were well designed to make a great studying/working setting. A lot of coffee places have one of the following: great coffee or great environment. Dripp offers both! Of course, with these boutique coffee shops comes higher prices. You may have to shed a few more bucks than you would at a Starbucks or Coffee Bean, but it's worth the drink. There is only one location so far, but Dripp is coming soon to Fullerton in Orange County. Hopefully somewhere in Los Angeles is next on their list.

$$

Address:
13855 City Center Drive #3015
Chino Hills, CA 91709

 Hours:
Sunday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Friday-Saturday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
 
Best For:
Coffee lovers
Small groups or individuals 
Studying/working 

Overall Review:
Can't wait to go back and cozy up here on a rainy day.

Happy eating!
Love, 
Jessie 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig