Friday, November 7, 2014

- FRESH IN FRIDAY: BOOT OBSESSION -

Meet these new babies, Topshop Magnum Heeled Boots.

About a week ago, my dog chewed up my favorite leather boots...so of course I had to replace them. I wasn't planning on doing so until late November or December, but when I spotted these Topshop ones last weekend I could not leave without them. They only carry half sizes, so my normal size 7 feet had to settle for 7 and a half. There is a bit of extra room, but it's nothing thick socks can't fix. They were pretty comfortable for the first wear but they do need some breaking into. Here are some other black boot I'm swooning over: Topshop Missile Chelsea BootsSchutz Fullara Boots, Stuart Weitzman 5050 Suede Boots, Sam Edelman Petty Boots. The obsession never ends. What are your fall and winter obsessions?

Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig