Friday, October 10, 2014

- FRESH IN FRIDAY: CREME DE LA CREME -

Today's FIF features two of my new favorite brands: JOA + 3.1 Philip Lim!

 Left to Right: 

This is probably one of my most exciting Fresh In Friday posts and it's all thanks to the best boyfriend in the world! The leather is great and the size is perfect for me! You bet you'll be seeing me with this baby in upcoming outfit posts, as well as with my new JOA top. JOA came into my radar a few months ago and I finally decided to try out this fresh new brand, which only started up in 2013. As far as I can tell, their clothes are beautifully designed, appropriately priced, and well crafted. I've looked at their collections and literally want every piece. I was afraid that the shirt would be cheaply made or too thin, but it's thick and soft at the same time, perfect for fall. I'm so excited that I found this brand and would recommend it for all the girls out there who appreciate good quality brands. Here are a few other similar JOA tops and then more: JOA Embellished Cut Out Top, JOA Striped Embellished Top, and JOA Sheer Striped Short Sleeve Top.

Happy shopping! 
Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig