Wednesday, November 26, 2014

- CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC: FOREVER 21 -

 I keep telling myself as I get older that I need to stop shopping at Forever 21, but it's a lot easier said than done. Their affordable prices are unbeatable and so inviting. Today, they are offering 20% off all dresses and skirts both in store and online. They are also offering $20 off $100+ if you sign up, plus free shipping on orders $30+. As if their original prices weren't great enough already. Above are a few holiday dresses that caught my eye. I already purchased the Floral Embroidered Tulle Dress and the Plaid Chiffon Babydoll Dress earlier this morning. I can't wait to wear them to holiday events! Hopefully I have some time to get together a Black Friday post, but if not I'll be posting some holiday gift giving guides. Happy holidays! 

Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig