Sunday, November 30, 2014

- THANKSGIVING THANKS -

Had to wear my boyfriend jeans for Thanksgiving lunch to make more room for all the food! 


Top: top from Urban Outfitters 

Bottom: Joe's boyfriend jeans (similar here)
Tod's suede loafers

Over: Chloé bag (different color here and here

Wanderlust + Co bar ring (index finger) 

I had trouble dressing up all nice and pretty this Thanksgiving because I really just wanted to be comfortable in what I was wearing...so I could eat everything! Boyfriend jeans were the perfect solution. My Joe's boyfriend jeans are fading away and have some paint splotches on them, so it's finally time to get some new ones. These babies have been through some wear and tear through the last four years. Here are a few I'm looking at: Current/Elliott Traveler Jeans, Acne Pop Jeans, Siwy Joean Slouchy Straight Leg Jeans, and these Topshop MOTO Black Ripped Hayden Jeans.  
Hope everyone had a lovely, calories filled Thanksgiving. My Black Friday outfit will be up soon!

Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig