Wednesday, April 27, 2016

ROCKSBOX COLLAB

As someone who has always found it hard to commit to jewelry, the answer is now delivered right to my doorstep every month. Rocksbox is a monthly subscription box that provides a premium jewelry rental service that offers you three unique pieces at a time. The trendy pieces are either necklaces, rings, bracelets, or earrings and they range from known brands like Gorjana and Kendra Scott to up and coming brands. Each piece you receive is hand selected by your stylist based on your style and personal requests, and yes a wish list is involved! Now I am able to try out a piece of jewelry a few times before deciding if it will really be a worthwhile addition to my closet.
 
Wanderlust + Co V-Bar Crystal Gold Ring (left) | Loren Hope Blythe Necklace (right) | Nakamol Grey & Silver Wrap Bracelet (right)

I loved the Wanderlust + Co V-Bar Ring that was sent to me by my stylist so much that I ended up purchasing it. With every set I get, I receive at least one thing that was on my wish list. The ring was on my list and so was the Loren Hope Necklace, which I am contemplating purchasing. Rocksbox sets have allowed me to try out new styles I would never pick out myself, like the Nakamol Wrap Bracelet and the Perry Street Necklace (pictured below). It wasn't love at first sight but I found myself growing fond of them after the first wear. It's always nice to try something new and style something that's out of your comfort zone. 
Perry Street Elizabeth Necklace

 Another great thing about Rocksbox is that you're totally in control of how long or short you want to keep a box. Ready to switch it up again? Swap your box out for another one. This helps you change up your look and try out different styles. Not ready to let go quite just yet? Keep your box for however long you want. If you're never ready to part with a piece, Rocksbox offers their pieces for purchase at a lower price. Not to mention, Rocksbox has great customer service and they are so accommodating. Boxes arrive with a free shipping return label so the process is easy with no hassle.


I am so excited to see what'll be in my next box! Join in on the excitement and use my code TWENTYTWOLAVENDERXOXO to become a Shine Insider with your first month completely free

Love,
Jessie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig