Friday, September 5, 2014

- Fresh In Friday: Skort Season-

The last time I wore a skort was unwillingly since it was part of my uniform in elementary school. Now I've got two new ones hanging in my closet and I could not be more excited to wear them. 

 Left to Right:  

I'm a pretty plain and simple dresser so these two textured skorts are exciting adds to my fall wardrobe. They are also great transitions since we still have time to bare our legs before it gets too chilly. My favorite thing about skorts is the short skirt look but the function as shorts, making your movement a lot more flexible and giving you some peace knowing that you won't be accidentally share your panties with the world. Here are a few other noteworthy choices: Topshop Diamond Texture Skort, Clover Canyon Pleated Skort, and Hinge Asymmetrical Plaid Skort. There are also a bunch of skorts at Forever 21 for way cheaper, like their Tartan Plaid Wrap Skort and Origami Skort, if your wallet is a bit tight. You'll definitely want to try this trend out this fall! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Twenty Two Lavender. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig